Pak loves speaking in circles around things, and leaving clues to possibilities that might exist. As fans, followers, and collectors of Pak's work, we love to speculate about all things Pak. While the official project websites burn.art and lostpoets.xyz hold all key information, Pak Theorists have created an ecosystem of useful resources for you to explore.
New! - Keep track of pages fed
A. Lost Poets
- Lost Poets One Pager
- Lost Poets Unofficial Crowdsourced FAQ
- Origin/Poets Google Sheet (by @neo_6667)
- Decode Your Poet's Hidden Prime
- View Poets' Attributes In One Easy Place
- Check Rarest Poets by Attribute
If you're looking for a more in-depth review, ShortsHoward's Substack newsletter is a perfect place to start. You can find out about plot potential, value theories, industry analysis, and more!
B. Lost Poets Dune Analytics
If you want to follow along with the Lost Poets minting process and keep track of how many pages have been minted so far, this site is a great tool to do so.
C. Lost Poets Reddit
If you want to discuss theories in depth with the wider community, Reddit is a great place to post your own speculations and comments at r/lostpoets.
D. The Defiant Guide to Pak
"Without a doubt, this is one of the best stories about me."
The best video introduction to Pak and Pak's works, this is a three part video series by SuperMassive (@DirSchmidt), Head of Video & Multimedia at thedefiant.io and an award-winning filmmaker (and occasional crypto artist).
Part I Part II Part III Script (all Parts)
E. $ASH and Burn.art
Several resources have been created on the $ASH economy and its broader relationship/impact to NFTs.
- Current Status of Burn/#Cubes Burned by @sec0ndstate
- NFT/$ASH Economy
- Investment Thesis on Pak: A Cube and $ASH
- ASH Community Whitepaper by @JonathanHerit
- ASH Contract, Balance, and Top Holders
- Cube Balance and Top Holders
F. NFT Mental Health